Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Peace for the Task

Today's post is from Team Member Kathy Kiley:


For the blog, here is some thoughts from yesterday's daily devotion I read. In summary, it stated and how I applied it to our DR trip:
God is in control of every aspect of our lives and has mapped our journey.  Since he knows all things since the beginning of time, He is fully aware of each of us going to the DR and He goes ahead preparing the way for us.  He promised that he will never leave our sides.  Our job is to let the Holy Spirit guide us as he will protect us and equip us as we depend on Him. Isaiah 41:13 states "For I am The Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do Not Fear; I will help you."  

This gives me peace when I think about the task ahead. 
 KK

No comments:

Post a Comment